- We believe first and foremost in one God, existing eternally in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a perfect, sinless life, died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and was raised from the dead that we might have eternal life.
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the inspired Word of God.
- We believe that there is one way of salvation; by faith through true repentance of sin and a personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
- We believe that growth is essential to the Christian life and that growth comes through church attendance, Bible study, prayer, and intimate daily fellowship with our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Our prayer for this ministry is that we might reflect Jesus Christ in all we do and say; that all glory and praise be given to God. We pray that through Bridget’s testimony in music, others might find comfort and strength and praise God for His unfailing goodness and love.
- We seek to honor God and bring others to a closer relationship with Him through Bridget’s Bible studies.
- Finally, we pray that, not in our own power but the power of the Holy Spirit, the lost will feel the presence of a loving God calling them to repentance that they might receive Him as their Savior.
“Whoever serves, let him do so by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.” 1 Peter 5:8